Our young Thunderbirds and Yeso Elementary staff are the reason we’re here. We invite you to check our News page often to share in their triumphs or to find out what’s happening around campus. We’ll post all the important info you need right here.
We are pleased to announce that our 5th grade enrichment students are now contributing to the content on our website. Great work, students!
Be sure to mark your calendars for all of our upcoming February events!
- Tuesday, February 14 - Valentine's Day. The students will have snacks in the classroom after 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 15 - Class picture day
- Thursday, February 16 - Fifth grade all-city choir performs
- Monday, February 20 - No school - Presidents' Day
- Monday, February 27 - Parent/Teacher Conference Scheduling Begins
The fine arts program has started at Yeso School! Please pick up students on top of Abo by 4:45 p.m. The dates are January 25 and 31; February 8, 15, 22; and March 1 and 8 with the final performance on March 15 at 4:00 p.m. in the Yeso Gym.
Spring is almost here, and we are busier than ever! Check out what's going on in March:
- Wednesday, March 8 - Report Card Day
- Thursday, March 9 - Awards in the Classrooms
- Friday, March 10 - Parent/Teacher Conference Day. Please call the office at 575.748.2755 for more information.
- Monday, March 20 - Friday, March 24 - Spring Break